Super Thin NdFeB Cylinder D0.3mm
- Micro NdFeB Magnet
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
Diameter: 0.2 to 10.0mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 10.7mm
Diameter: 0.005 to ±0.05mm
Thickness: 0.005 to ±0.05mm
Medical Equipement, Electronic Devices and etc.
Production using watch gem processing technology of micro column (film), normally this product is used in high precision measuring instruments, sensors and other precision instruments.
1. The limit deviation is ±0.005mm-±0.02mm
2. The basic outer diameter is φ 0.2mm-φ 2.0mm, and the high is 0.5mm-3.0mm
3. Edges and corners R&C is customization
4. Materials include SmCo, NaFeB, ferrite magnetic material or precious stones, crystal, ceramic and other superhard materials
Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnet, of the Rare Earth class, have been available since the early 1970's.
These magnets possess very high magnetic properties, excellent thermal stability, while remaining resistant to corrosion. These characteristics make SmCo magnets ideal for applications requiring a resistance to wide-ranging temperatures and environments.
SmCo magnets are manufactured by sintering or compression bonding. They are anisotropic and can only be magnetized in the direction of orientation. In general, magnetizing fields of approximately 30 to 45KOe are required to saturate SmCo magnets.
Our company is able to offer batch production with high grade YXG-32 grade with BH max >=29.00MGOe.
1. Over 20 years in manufacturing magnets. Our employees are specialized in processing super hard material to micro size, such as SmCo, NdFeB, Ferrite, Ceramic, Artificial Jewelry and etc.
2. Our company owns factory, and we also own professional production team, engineer team, inspection team, management team, marketing team and finance team.
3. We have many finished or half-finished products in our stock , it will help you to get the magnets in shorter time.